Hull #005 of the Xquisite X5 series is already in production

The very last X5 available for sale this year

She will be launched in Cape Town in October and could be delivered anywhere in the world before the end of this year.
Hull #005 is the 3 cabins owner’s version with modern interior finishes with all the latest improvements installed.

Reserve this production slot with only 5% deposit paying the rest (95%) in October. Only after the yacht is launched and the sea trials are successfully concluded.

This is our last X5 we can offer at introductory price!

Our production cost will increase in 2018.

Don’t miss out on this last minute opportunity and reserve your X5 Hull #005 now!

Get Notified

Please enable the javascript to submit this form

Sixty Solar Sail proudly designed by

Xquisite Sixty Solar Sail Proudly designed by Dixon Yach Design
Xquisie Yachts
Xqusite Yachts 60 Solar  - black icon

© 2013 - Xqusite Yachts
Multi-award winning - Solar Sail & Power catamarans.
All rights reserved. Powered by