NautiStyles Full X5 Plus Walkthrough Video
& What’s Next For Xquisite Yachts
While sailing in the Bahamas, we met a couple anchored next to us, cruising aboard a cool-looking Catamaran.
After having some sundowners onboard their beautiful and shiny new Yacht, we got a full tour and were extremely impressed… so we have decided that we absolutely MUST bring a Yacht Tour of one of these to the channel.
So welcome aboard on XQUISITE X5 PLUS CATAMARAN!
We loved the quality of the build, the layout, the attention to detail, and the unique features.
Following a chat with the Founder & CEO of Xquisite Yachts – Tamas, we have become fans of this Brand with a bright and exciting future ahead.
Make sure to stay till the end to hear what’s in store: the ECO innovation, the Solar expansion, the Hybrid Silent Future of this Boat Brand, and the ground-breaking attention to customer aftercare which is definitely not the standard in this industry and it’s customers are raving about.
Step Aboard and prepare to be amazed…
The NautiStyles team did a wonderfully detailed walk-through:
- Loved the low sugar scoops so they could get on easily from their tender
- You can adjust the seating and convert it into a daybed for a nice place to nap
- Underneath the aft seat holds dive compressor tanks with easy access. Right near the swim platform
- Aft freshwater overhead shower
- Convertible table great for dinner parties
- Wide and sturdy walkways with a side boarding ladder permanently installed
- Drink fridge and electric grill powered by the solar panels
- Dual safety glass windows with no caulking exposed to the sun
- Standard electric furling system
- The Xquisite team does a rigorous 1 monthly inspection in South Africa before delivery to the customer
- 24-volt Spectra watermaker that can make 40 gallons an hour
- The filters and water tanks are very easy and accessible
- Forward deck storage is massive. Some even have drainage holes so no molding
- You can collect rainwater that goes directly into the water tank
- Harken track allows you to enclose or retract the entire canopy
- Everything is properly labeled
- Winch safety switch and engine parallel control so if you have issues with batteries
- Wireless charging station
- Camera mounted to the top of the mast where you can see it on the chart plotter to keep an eye out for everything
- The flush solar panels you can lift up and direct them towards the afternoon sun, and you can clean underneath
- Trash is easily accessible
- All plus are universal
- 4 burner separate induction cooktops
- Extraction ventilation
- Long deep drawers with incredible storage room
- Fully loaded tool cabinet (even with power tools)
- Large ice maker
- See-through escape hatch
- Navigation station can also be a comfortable work from anywhere station
- CZone control system. Great for fueling you can take the iPad and know the tank levels
- 2 forward hatches and portholes for ventilation
- Queen size beds
- Individual CZone boxes, labeled and easily accessible
- Great-sized shower and a bigger area to dry off. Lots of light
- Lower beds with a lot of headroom
- Sliding doors for privacy
- Vented Washer/Dryer unit
They then did a one-on-one interview with owner Tamas to discuss two new projects:
The dual 60 solar-powered catamarans: one sail one power, and the new Xquisite owners facilities build happening in The Bahamas
The 60 Solar Power
60 Solar Power comes with 6kw solar panels with advanced lithium-ion batteries and a very advanced hybrid-propulsion system.
The yacht comes with an 80kw battery pack that can charge in 30 minutes. We are working with e-Motion hybrids systems from Italy, which recently won an innovation award.
We have designed these to be more “future proof” by using a parallel hybrid system.
It has a big diesel engine with an electric motor onto the same drive train, so you can have the best of both worlds: electric-only or you can use diesel which opens up multiple possibilities.
Reduces engine hours, reduces fuel consumption, and reduces maintenance.
The Bahamas: A New Multi-Purpose Facility For Xquisite Owners
It’s our latest project, and it’s a big deal.
Xquisite Yachts is known for its quality of product and after-sales service; it’s pretty much unmatched in the industry. Now, we are taking it to the next level:
We will have our own marina and boat yard, where people can come in, haul out with an a la carte menu or store your catamaran there for hurricane season, and a training center for our customers.
Meanwhile, we put you up in a nice hotel with a restaurant on site.
Further details will come in the next few months as the build phases gear up.
Thank you so much to the NautiStyles team for sharing such a great walk-through.
Your enthusiasm is refreshing.
Please be sure to follow their YouTube Channel Here: